Loved by Tech
Designed for scaling and heavy loads
We make the implementation of your Consent Management Platform easy with intuitive APIs, technical support and documentation.
Access the status of the consent given via your data layer
- Whether it is the status of the consent, the data purpose or the data scope: all information will be provided via the data layer
- If you want to share the consent, you can connect your CRM to our Consent Management Platform (CMP)
Usercentrics helps you to avoid any problems with page load time
- We intend to reduce the load time with our scripts as much as possible
- We offer asynchronous loading
- We use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) in Europe to reduce response time
- The size of our script is only about 250 KB
Our server infrastructure is able to cover more than 100k consents per second
- Our Servers serve our GraphQL API e.g. to receive requests for storing consents. They are scaled on demand within several seconds
- 30.000 Queries per second per default, which could equal up to several hundred thousand consents per second. Once we reach that limit, or if there is a specific need for it, we can increase it to up to 1.000.000 Mio. QPS.
- Response time in Europe can typically be expected to be within a couple of Milliseconds.
- Files are “cached” in the browser and the servers for quite some time- reducing the amount of requests and at the same time increases the perceived response time of each requests.
We have the infrastructure to avoid data loss and downtimes
- We have a infrastructure to avoid data loss and downtimes
- All consent is secured in the cloud in Europe
- The consent will be always safe, even if we experience a downtime through the use of your users local storage
- You can host the Consent Management Platform (CMP) on premise or on your own servers
We offer an API to transfer and extract the consent information
- All data is accessable via the data layer
- This is the avalaible information you will receive via the data layer
- Consent status
- Legal ground
- Sub consents
- and much much more!
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at any time! We will answer your questions immediately. Or schedule a demo if you want to see our Consent Management Platform in action.
Privacy made in Bavaria, Germany