Account Executive (m/f/d)
Hanna Waldenmaier, Customer Success Manager
- Managing the complete sales-cycle including C-level engagements
- Developing and managing prospective and existing customers
- Regular engagements and face-to-face meetings to strengthen customer relationships in order to grasp cross and upsell opportunities
- Managing the renewal process of the customers' contracts
- Working in close relationship with the Technical Implementation Manager and the Sales Development Team
- Experience in customer interaction – excellent ability to negotiate and influence a C-level
- Track record of consistent quota achievement
- Solution Sales experience (Software or Business Applications)
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Applications pitch experience
- Ambition to progress in the organisation and being promoted to senior level positions
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- Willingness to travel
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!