Backend Engineer Senior (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- Enabling internet users to take back control over their data and identity in a world where your personal information has become a product
- To work outside of the box and contribute your ideas to our products, software architecture and infrastructure alike to help us evolve our services to the next level
- To use the latest technologies, frameworks and methodologies to develop rock solid software
- Trying out “something new”, finding new solutions and growing beyond your current skills. Our loose coupled microservice based architecture gives you this chance!
- Cloud technology or are eager to dive into this topic
- Being a mentor for others and helping your team to achieve great deliveries
- Knowledge of the latest ECMAScript language features, how and why to use them
- In-depth understanding in software architecture, development workflows and clean code best practises
- Understanding of different database technologies, in-depth experience in at least one database type
- Understanding of API design from a developer perspective, experience in GraphQL is a plus
- Chosen git as your favourite versioning system, knowledge about git-workflows is a plus
- Understanding in deployment and continuous integration processes
- Experience in the Docker ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in Terraform, Ansible or other infrastructure management tools is nice to have, first experience in Infrastructure as Code in Cloud Systems is a plus
- First experience in Google Cloud or other Cloud providers
- Experience creating sustainable solutions and eagerness to find the real cause for a bug
- Experience working with microservice architectures and managing the related challenges
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!