Back-End Engineer (m/f/d)
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Participating in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- +3 years of relevant experiences as a Back-end Engineer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Fluency or understanding and hands on experience of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and other front-end languages may be required
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!