Content Manager (m/f/d)
- Creating and improving content to continuously drive awareness, demand and results.
- Conceptualization and creation of eBooks, whitepapers, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, blogs and more
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as Marketing, Public Relations and Sales
- Scaling the production, distribution, and extension of content programs
- Tracking performance on content and develop strategies to further improve the content roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Philosophy, Economics, Science or relevant experience
- Strong experience in writing, research, fieldwork and interview skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating content – preferably in the IT industry
- Proficiency of SEO, social and digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!