Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Using statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Working with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
- Identifying and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Using data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Working with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- 3+ years of relevant experiences as a Data Analyst
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools – e.g. Excel and the use of at least one relational database
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- The ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- An understanding of data protection issues
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!