- Setting up internal knowledge management wiki entailing relevant publications, verdicts, guidelines etc. relating to GDPR, ePrivacy, Consent and Privacy laws worldwide, especially in the US
- Assisting Senior Counsels with knowledge management, carry out legal research and document findings in the internal knowledge wiki
- Conceptualizing and creating ad publication of articles, essays, eBooks, whitepapers, reports, infographics and more
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as Marketing, Public Relations and Sales
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating legal requirements for our products and update product roadmap for ePrivacy regulation
- Identifying ways to participate in the legislation process and get in touch with key players and mandate holders
- You are at the latest stage or have completed a degree in Law, Politics, International Relations, Journalism or relevant experience
- Strong academic background
- Good understanding of the Privacy / Data Protection space and its impact on online marketing
- Strong literacy and familiarity with technology, ideally with a demonstrated affinity for IT Law
- Professional fluency and very strong communication and written skills in English required
- Ability and desire to work in a high-intensity and fast-moving environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!
Privacy made in Bavaria, Germany