Sales Assistent (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- supporting your colleagues in the sales area with a variety of organizational and administrative tasks
- doing research work independently to identify the right contact persons of potential customers
- carrying out pre-sales calls independently
- accuracy, e.g. in the data maintenance and execution of own reports
- successfully completed an apprenticeship, received a university degree or have relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- experience with Google applications
- linguistic proficiency in German and English
- an independent, systematic and analytical way of working
- a very communicative and team-oriented personality
- knowledge of online marketing and / or data protection
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting new, expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Developing skills you always wanted to acquire, shaping the job of your dreams or making current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, including events, afterwork sessions and meetups.
Join our exciting ride to grow into a successful company and making privacy really count for the years to come and the world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!