Sales Development Representative (ES) (m/f/d)
Hanna Waldenmaier, Customer Success Manager
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities to develop market growth
- Qualifying opportunities through close customer relationship up to C-level
- Understanding customers' challenges and business needs and educate them on the value of the Usercentrics solutions
- Ensuring smooth pipeline progression
- Leading demand generation and campaigns
- Close alignment with the Account Executives and other cross-functional roles to develop priorities and strategic accounts
- Strong cooperation with cross-functional teams to improve and develop strategies for the lead generation process
- Proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target-driven environment, preferably in high-tech or software
- Ability to understand customer needs and pitch Usercentrics solutions
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong prospection skills and ability to generate business in new and existing accounts
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!