Sales Engineer (m / f / d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
We’re looking for an energetic and creative Sales Engineer to join our team located in the centre of Munich! While revolutionising an entire industry is exciting, it’s no easy task. That’s why we need you! Become a part of our international team and let our enthusiasm infect you as we build the leading GDPR consent software solution!
- To help customers find technical & creative solutions to their problems
- To support the Customer Success Team with bug fixes and technical questions
- Software architecture and infrastructure alike to help us evolve our services to the next level
- To continuously evaluate the functionality and performance of supported features and making thoughtful and significant recommendations for improvements
- To ensure quality delivery of our products
- To test and validate solutions in collaboration with our internal development team and the team of the customer
- Experience in being a “translator” between business-language and tech-language
- Experience conducting quality checks including QA after each sprint
- Experience on how to improve quality in product and process
- Experience measuring, tracking and reporting of product quality
- Knowledge in creating bug tickets and creating support documentation
- Experience in creating customer facing product manuals
- Help our customers understand and adapt our product technically
- Technically support our internal sales team in product pitches
- Analyse customer needs and to engineer & suggest suitable solutions
- Support our tech support team solving customers requests
- Communicating brilliantly, internally with our team and externally with our customers
- Deep understanding of our product, so you are one of the “go-to” persons for any product related question
- A fantastic team, flat hierarchies & lots of freedom to be a creator
- Flexible working hours incl. the option for home office
- Great events with a fun and enthusiastic team and trainers, massages, meditation
Subsidised gym memberships
- A weekly lunch by our personal happiness manager
- Central in one of Munich's top locations incl. a great office
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!