Sales Internship (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- variety: You support our sales team in day-to-day operations and work on exciting projects
- communication: You can imagine to inspire companies for the Usercentrics CMP within the initial telephone contact
- responsibility: You take over a first needs clarification and convincingly answer the questions of our potential customers
- teamwork: You prepare the handover to our sales managers and arrange dates for further exchange
- care: You portray the entire customer acquisition process in our CRM system
- a matriculation as a student in the field of economics, marketing, or similar
- limited experience in sales, promotion or advisory sales
- interest in software, privacy and online marketing
- fun with telephoning and you are communicative
- a good knowledge of human nature and sensitivity
- high motivation, are success-oriented and do not let yourself be beaten down by failures
- very good German and English skills
- enthusiasm working in a start-up and you are looking for a career start in the sales area
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!