Sales Manager - International (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- to take responsibility from the beginning, e.g. the identification of the right contact persons of potential leads and thus the successful prequalification
- direct customer contact, e.g. the independent execution of pre-sales calls
- to take on a strategic part, e.g. by participating in the development of new sales strategies
- the view outside the box, e.g. by creating competitor analytics
- working with numbers, e.g. the data maintenance and execution of own reports
- working in a team, e.g. participation in trade fairs with your sales colleagues
- successfully completed an apprenticeship, received a university degree or have relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- strong interest in software, privacy and online marketing
- experience working with G Suite and a CRM
- linguistic proficiency in German and English
- strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and are able to work independently
- a persuasive personality and you are comfortable talking to potential customers
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!