Technical Data Protection Expert (m/f/d)
- Identifying and reporting data protection risks
- Working with the compliance team to lay out and delivering the GDPR objectives for the business
- Providing guidance and training to employees
- Assisting with designing a GDPR compliance plan specifically tailored to the business to highlight potential data / cyber-security risks
- Undertaking Data / Cyber Breach incident assessments
- Data Protection interpretation and methodology knowledge
- Experience in risk management
- Strong technical knowledge of Data Protection legislation and the upcoming GDPR changes
- Direct or consultancy experience in financial services
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!