Cookie Consent After Brexit - What’s the Deal?
In this webinar, our expert speakers Eve-Christie Vermynck, consel in the London office of renowned Law Firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom and her colleague Daniel Millard, Associate in the Skadden London office, will provide an overview of the new regulatory landscape applicable to the UK when it comes to privacy on websites and apps. What happens once the Brexit transition phase is over by the end of 2020 and what does the recent CJEU decision on data transfer mean for UK businesses? They will also dive into the latest updates on cookie consent and give an outlook of what’s to come next. Join the webinar and be all set for the time after Brexit.
What to expect:
BREXIT & DATA FLOWS
- Brexit and GDPR – deal or no deal?
- The CJEU decision on data transfer – what does that mean for UK businesses?
COOKIE CONSENT & REGULATORY GUIDELINES
- Latest updates: ICO guidelines regarding Cookie Consent & other regulations
- Practical examples
- Update on the ePrivacy Regulation
- What’s next?
- The solution: Consent Management Platforms
Who is the webinar addressing?
Legal, Marketing and IT Executives, Data Protection Officers, Website and App Operators and Agencies.