“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” - Why you shouldn’t ignore CCPA
Since July 1st, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is officially enforced proving that privacy is getting more and more relevant not only in the EU, but also in the US. The CCPA aims at enhancing privacy rights and consumer protection for 40 million California residents.
If you are running a for-profit company, chances are high that you’re obligated to comply with the Act.
In this webinar, the experts from our partner lawpilots will teach you all of the key facts you need to know as far as CCPA is concerned. Lawpilots offers e-learnings on compliance, data protection, IT security & occupational safety. After the webinar you’ll be able to tell if CCPA applies to your business and know exactly what to do to fully comply with CCPA.
What to expect
- General introduction to CCPA
- Learn if CCPA applies to your business
- Learn how to comply with CCPA
- Learn about the regulations as far as workforce CCPA training is concerned
- A presentation of the Usercentrics CCPA solution