Get one-on-one consultation with our experts during the Madrid Tech Show
Date: October 30 and 31, 2023
Place: IFEMA, Av. del Partenón 5, Madrid, Spain
Usercentrics booth: 1G40
Visit Usercentrics’ booth at the Madrid Tech Show
Madrid Tech Show is one of the largest tech conferences in Europe. It brings together managers and professionals in the cybersecurity, cloud, big data, data centers, AI, ecommerce and digital marketing. It offers unique networking opportunities for valuable and profitable relationships. At this year’s Tech Show. Usercentrics will be a prominent exhibitor.
During the event, we will be offering personal consultations directly at our booth (1G40). You can benefit from one-on-one discussions with our experts who will address your specific questions and concerns regarding consent-based marketing.
At the free personalized consultation by our booth you can ask our experts about privacy compliance, obtaining user consent for marketing cookies, optimizing cookie banners, user data collection and more. They may help you to:
- Check if your website is privacy compliant
- Use your cookie banner to get more users to accept marketing cookies
- Learn how to collect and analyze higher quality user data
- Learn how to build trust with customers using consent management
Who can benefit from the consultation?
You can especially benefit from this meeting if your company:
- Sells products or services to users and collects user data for marketing purposes
- Needs to comply with local privacy laws and is looking for professional tools and strategies to achieve compliance
- Needs to use various cookies on their website and avoid potentially hefty fines for noncompliant use