Date: 20-21 October 2022
Join global executives at the 6th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit in Berlin on October 20th – 21st. The summit will focus on the latest trends and technological advancements, e-privacy and cookies, the cross-industry application of data privacy programs, as well as, regulatory challenges impacting organizations’ privacy maturity journey.
This event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, data ethics advisors, information security specialists and other industry experts to discuss solutions for making data privacy a core value. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the innovations that form the next chapter of data privacy.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss comprehensive strategies to overcome the biggest compliance challenges and drive your business forward.
Key Practical Learning Points
- Privacy in the Era of Emerging Technologies
- Breach Preparation and Response Strategies
- Identity Authentication Advancements for a Higher Protection
- App Tracking and Consumers’ Control Over Personal Data
- Data Privacy Automation: Keeping up with the Changing Laws and Regulations
- How to Create Personalized Products and Minimize Data Collection at the Same Time
- Ethical Use of Data and Technology, the New Trends on the Digital Age
Who Should Attend
- Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors
- Data Privacy Associates
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Systems Engineering VPs/Directors/Heads
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of Legal Affairs
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Privacy Engineers
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
- Consultants & Analysts
- Privacy & Data Protection VPs/Directors/
- Heads/ Managers
- & Others!