Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
Take the chance and build your career continuously with us!
We are a startup. Everyone helps everyone here. As we continue to grow, our need for a Finance Manager has as well. You will be responsible for taking charge of all tasks relating to Finance, eventually leading a growing team!
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research
- Seeking out methods for minimising financial risk for the company
- Staying up-to-date with technological advances and accounting software
- Support and assist with special tasks such as including: financial statements, audits, preparation of reports, implementation of new systems and processes
- Hands on! You love to do not only strategic but also operative tasks
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Several years experience in a finance role
- Strong understanding and adherence to financial regulations and legislation
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Business proficient German and English
- Monitor and support day-to-day financial operations of the company
- Track company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Develop, establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company (Controlling, Reporting, Treasury, etc.)
- Coordinate outside services such as tax consultant, bank, auditors
- Identify and implement new Finance tools
- Support with financial projects (financing round, business case, etc.)
- Our working hours are flexible, including the possibility of Home Office
- You can find professional and friendly colleagues
- Looking for a power boost or compensation? We subsidise your gym membership. In addition, we regularly engage external trainers who offer massage or meditation.
- Stay healthy! Serve yourself daily with fresh snacks and drinks and let yourself be surprised by a delicious lunch every Wednesday!
- Become part of our regular team events
- Our office is in a prime location, less than 5 minutes from Marienplatz
- The professional AND personal training of all employees is important to us
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!