Junior Application Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- Transforming customer ideas and visions into new application features
- Assume responsibility for bug fixes and small change requests by customers
- Working outside of boxes and contribute with your ideas to our products, software architecture and infrastructure alike to help us evolve our services to the next level
- Continuously evaluating the functionality and performance of supported Features and making thoughtful and significant recommendations for improvements
- Enforcing development best practice and ensuring quality delivery of our Products
- Testing and validating the solution in collaboration with development and project team on the customer side
- Passion for great product design and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of software development processes, best practices and clean coding
- Already worked in a project using agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Know how to use your daily toolset: IDE, Chrome Dev Tools, Version Control (git), Jira or other ticketing systems, etc.
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Software Engineering does not stop for you when coding is done, you want to ensure the quality of the code and understand deployment processes
- Passion about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Strong written and spoken English skills (level B2 on a CEFR scale)
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!