Backend Engineer Junior (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- The vision to enable internet users to take back control over their data and identity in a world where your personal information has become a product
- Work outside of boxes and contribute with your ideas to our products, software architecture and infrastructure alike to help us to evolve our services to the next level
- To use the latest technologies, frameworks and methodologies to develop rock solid software
- Trying out “something new” to learn, find new solutions and grow beyond your current skills. Our loose coupled microservice based architecture gives you this chance!
- Cloud technology or are eager to dive into this topic
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the latest ECMAScript language features
- Basic understanding of software development processes, best practises and clean coding
- Basic understanding in database technologies and data modelling
- Already worked in a project using agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Know how to use your daily toolset: IDE, Console, Version Control (git), Continuous Integration Systems etc.
- First experience how to design a good and sustainable API from a developer perspective
- First experience in working with Google Cloud or other Cloud providers, the docker ecosystem and the Infrastructure as Code principle are nice to have
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!