Customer Success Manager
If your idea of Customer Success stems from the strong motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, pull up a chair because we should talk.
Our team strives to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for customers on their way to becoming GDPR compliant.
Our Customer Success Team enjoys a high degree of autonomy and dedication to helping each of our customers to optimize their data protection strategy. The overall goal is to increase satisfaction, to provide value and to retain our customers.
Through a performanced-based career path, our Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to continuously expand their careers offering a challenging and exciting environment.
We are a small, but dedicated and impactful team who not only put the user, but also the customer into the center. We deliver on high expectations but at the same time enjoy having fun at work. For us it is crucial to also get along well on a personal level and maybe enjoy the one or the other after-work session together.
#As a Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for 100-200 customers
- Collaborate closely with the customer and build strong relationships
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to determine customer goals and engage upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with other Usercentrics teams (mainly Product & Sales) to ensure adoption and successful renewal
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources at Usercentrics
- Continuously provide feedback from and to the customer to further improve the Usercentrics solutions
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business, IT, Communication, or others
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills as a customer-facing professional in German and English
- Comfortable working closely with customers and being in charge of the software implementation
- Strong technical and product testing affinity & aptitude for learning software
- Experience in Customer Success at a SaaS organization
- Function extremely well in situations that require flexibility, good judgment, and autonomous decision-making based on limited information
- Agile thinker who can work in a fast-paced, team environment with changing priorities
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
- Customer Communication & Project- & Conflict Management
- Solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Detailed insights into the processes of other departments with direct or indirect customer contact
- Detailed insights and influence on product development
- Data protection topics in the IT industry
- Using our customer intelligence software tools, such as Pipedrive, Jira, Slack, and others
- We offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home or a coworking spot- whatever you need to inspire you
- Work with interesting and motivated colleagues and who knows- maybe you'll find your new “work best friend” right next to you!
- You have ideas? Great! Personal responsibilities, rapid decision taking and flat hierarchies give you the opportunity to implement your topics and live out your dreams
- Many can get tired of sitting around all day, but you don’t have to!- We subsidize your fitness studio membership and In addition, we regularly hire external trainers and therapists to massage our employees and offer group workouts
- We provide unlimited coffee on tap along with healthy snacks for when you forget breakfast. But don’t worry, for that extra energy boost and when your feeling naughty- pints of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream await you ????
- Be part of our weekly “Lunch and Learn” team lunches where we have a laid back organic and vegetarian meal along with the chance to discuss anything that is on your mind
- From laser tag- to afternoons at beer gardens, take part in all of our team events where you can pitch what to do and when to do it
- Our office is located in central Munich-less than 5 minutes away from Marienplatz and from all the cool spots
- And last but not least- Grab a beer every Friday at 16:30 because hey! you deserved it
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!