Frontend Engineer Senior (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- To build awesome and complex frontend applications which will be used by thousands of users every minute
- To work in a highly relevant industry with immediate impact for millions of users daily
- To use the latest technologies, frameworks and methodologies to develop rock solid software
- To take part in the planning and the design of new features and to add your own ideas
- To work in an agile environment where you can maximize output
- To take responsibility for the quality of your code/work e.g. for responsiveness, readability & coding standards
- To work in a great team providing a place where you can grow, increase your knowledge and share your insights
- Implementing new features from our roadmap
- Debugging and solve issues that arise
- Supporting team members from business and tech alike if technical questions arise
- Ensuring code quality by being the final quality gate for pull requests
- Securing the software with sufficient and great tests
- Architecting software projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and bundling technologies like webpack
- Experience in GIT, ideally following the “git workflow” and agile development practices incl. Scrum
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!