IT Support/Internal Service Operations (m / f / d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
At Usercentrics we live ‘privacy by design’. As a fast growing company we need your support to keep our high standards and ensure that all internal services and devices are running smoothly. Yes, you will be the ‘my printer is not working’ go-to person, but you will also be the one responsible for the ‘best onboarding experience a new employee can ever have’ and using the latest technology and best-practices to migrate or build new internal services.
- Helping your peers to solve technical issues
- Helping your team colleagues to stay safe and share your passion for IT security
- Designing and implementing workflows e.g. for onboarding team members
- Knowing the „hidden tricks“ to make a device do what you want it to do
- Learning, experimenting with and implementing new technologies
- A structured way of thinking & working
- The ability to communicate fluently in English, German is nice to have
- A strong awareness and deep understanding for IT- & data-security
- Experience in setting up and administering IT-services like VPN server, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Experience in Linux server administration including basic knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, typical Cloud Providers like GCloud & AWS and “Infrastructure as Code” principles
- To be the lead admin for all our internal office IT-devices
- To monitor and maintain devices, networks and internal services on a day-to-day basis
- To monitor and enforce security best practises for our IT-operations
- To plan and migrate services that we move from cloud to on-premise
- To oversee all access privileges of all internal (cloud-) services
- A fantastic team, flat hierarchies & lots of freedom to be a creator
- Flexible working hours incl. the option for home office
- Great events with a fun and enthusiastic team and trainers, massages, meditation
Subsidised gym memberships
- A weekly lunch by our personal happiness manager
- Central in one of Munich's top locations incl. a great office
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!