Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Hanna Waldenmaier, Customer Success Manager
- Collaborating closely with the customer and build a strong relationship
- Documenting and reporting software issues to the product and engineering teams
- Handling multiple customer issues at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Taking full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each customer to a timely and successful outcome
- Enforcing development practices and ensuring quality delivery of Usercentrics solution
- Testing and validating the solution in collaboration with development and project team on customer side
- Providing support through three main channels: phone, email and chat
- Demonstrating composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as customer needs and case volumes change. Operating with professionalism and integrity
- Continuously providing feedback to further improve the Usercentrics solutions
- Comfortability working closely with customers and being in charge of the successful implementation adjusted to the clients needs
- Strong technical and product testing affinity & aptitude for learning software
- Customer Success experience at a SaaS organization
- Some serious technical problem-solving skills as a customer-facing professional
- Confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges, especially when you don't know the answer
- Function extremely well in situations that require flexibility, good judgment, and sound autonomous decision-making based on limited information or in undesirable situations
- Comfortability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business, IT, Communication, or others
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!
Privacy made in Bavaria, Germany