Marketing Manager - SEO (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- being strategic and operative responsible for the entire SEO area - Opportunity to take the reign when deciding on new SEO ideas
- the definition, implementation and further development of all SEO activities
- the execution of keyword searches and competitor evaluations
- the conception, implementation, analysis and continuous development of onsite optimization as well as planning and implementation of offsite measures
- generating high-quality leads via our websites, conversion optimization and good rankings
- tracking, performance measurement and optimization of ongoing measures
- a close cooperation with internal departments such as content marketing, design, IT and product management
- Goal: rank as TOP 3 on the relevant new keyword Consent Management Platform!
- at least 3-5 years of online marketing experience
- been proficient in the latest SEO tools and you are familiar with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- strong analytical skills, are detail-oriented and an avid problem solver
- a strong self-initiative as well as online and technology affinity
- creative, solution orientated and strong communication skills
- an affinity for data, privacy and trends in online marketing
- a very good command of German and English; both oral and written
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!