HR- Specialist (m/f/d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
- being responsible for the conception, control, optimization and analysis of digital marketing channels and campaigns, the focus is on our social media and display channels (Native Advertising, Google Display Ads,...)
- working independently to develop concepts for marketing and optimization of marketing channels
- conducting A/B testing campaigns to identify well performing campaigns
- creating new, exciting (video) content and advertising material while boosting it on our channels
- pursuing the given performance KPIs in a targeted manner as the big end goal excites and drives you
- achieving Goals: 100+ leads per day!
- a successfully completed Bachelor/Master degree in media sciences, marketing, advertising or a comparable degree
- at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the online sector with experience in the conception of online marketing concepts and their implementation (especially in the social media and display sector)
- several years of experience in handling common analytics (especially Google Analytics) and content management systems (especially WordPress)
- the affinity to identify and you are passionate about current trends in online and digital marketing (Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus)
- strong methodological competence and structured use of numbers and KPIs
- good conceptual skills as well as analytical and strategic thinking
- strong command of the English language in written and spoken form
- a positive personality and you are hands-on and can work independently while also in a team
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!