- Getting involved in all phases of the product life cycle: requirement analysis, design process, implementation & testing
- Developing and optimizing existing and developing new modules / libraries with an eye on usability, responsiveness & maintenance and create proof of concepts and MVP's
- Extended experience with one or more core elements of our Tech Stack:
- Frontend: Angular 6+, VanillaJS, SASS / CSS, Gulp / Grunt, Webpack, GraphQL with Apollo Client, WordPress
- Concepts: Browser(s) incl. Cookies & localStorage, Web in general, Connecting to APIs, Different CMS Systems, Cryptography, Authentication and Authorization logic, Managing Cloud Services, API-first approach, Microservice-Architecture, Event-driven Compute
- Backend: NodeJs, GraphQL with Apollo Server, ExpressJS, APIs
- Google Cloud Services: Storage, BigTable, Cloud Functions, AppEnging, Pub / Sub, CDN, Load Balancer, Google Translate;
in the future: BigQuery, DataPipeline, DataFlow, CloudMachineLearning
- Communication skills for interfacing clients
- Passion for "great code" following current Coding Standards
- Ability to learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills, creative mindset
We offer you
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fun startup? Come join us in building a team of awesome people with smart and creative minds. Apart from learning about exciting new technologies, you will get the chance to literally shape our product, vision and culture.
Here at Usercentrics we value freedom, trust and fun at work. Feel free to live these values in developing your professional and management skills.
Our newly furnished 200m² office directly at Viktualienmarkt offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. On top of that, we do not only love working there, but also enjoy this location in Munich’s most vibrant neighborhood, when it comes down to events and afterwork sessions. Join the ride, it will be a successful one!