Technical Support (m / f / d)
Usercentrics is a Consent Management Platform (CMP) that enables customers to obtain, manage and document users consent across all digital channels like Websites or mobile Apps, making it easier to comply with current and upcoming privacy regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With the technology of Usercentrics, customers can build a privacy- and user-centric business to become more trusted and therefore more competitive in the years to come.
We’re looking for energetic and creative Technical Support (m/f/d) to join our team located in the centre of Munich! Revolutionising an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That’s why we need you! Become a part of our international team and let our enthusiasm infect you as we build the leading consent software!
- Analysing technical challenges with a logical mindset
- Helping customers to find technical & creative solutions to their problems
- Packaging tasks into tickets as input for our development teams
- Great product design and attention to detail
- Optimising workflows
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS, knowledge of Web Browsers are a plus
- A structured way of thinking & working
- The ability to communicate fluently in English and German
- An advanced understanding of how software is being developed
- Experience in working with Kanban and tickets in Jira or Jira-like tools
- Experience in effective communication, both with colleagues and customers
- Taking ownership of parts of our support process and enable scalability
- Reliability in providing a high quality output to our customers
- Prioritising tickets and solve them yourself whenever feasible
- Improving the support process between teams
- Working in a data driven manner
- A fantastic team, flat hierarchies & lots of freedom to be a creator
- Flexible working hours incl. the option for home office
- Great events with a fun and enthusiastic team and trainers, massages, meditation
Subsidised gym memberships
- A weekly lunch by our personal happiness manager
- Central in one of Munich's top locations incl. a great office
Become part of a dynamic, creative and international young company in an exciting, new, and expanding market of privacy solutions. Build a team of awesome, smart and creative minds with us. As a part of a tech-driven company you will learn about exciting new technologies and get the chance to shape our product, vision and culture with your ideas and personality. Develop skills you always wanted to acquire, shape the job of your dreams or make current workflows even better - everything is possible and very much welcomed at Usercentrics, as we live a very agile and flexible day-to-day working culture.
Our newly furnished office located directly in the heart of Munich offers you lots of space to shine and evolve. The location is in one of Munich’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and we frequently have events, afterwork sessions, and meetups.
Join our exciting ride as we continue to grow into a successful company making privacy really count for the years to come and having a positive impact towards a world that we want to live in.
Your contact person
Revolutionizing an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That's why we need you!
Become a part of our international team, let our enthusiasm infect you and build with us the leading GDPR software solution.
We are looking forward to welcome you on board soon!