Visit Usercentrics’ booth at DMEXCO 2023
Date: September 20 and 21, 2023
Place: Cologne, Germany, Messeplatz 1, Hall 7, Booth F-017
DMEXCO is one of the world’s leading digital marketing conferences. It brings together industry experts, marketing professionals, and tech innovators to explore the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, advertising, and ecommerce. It takes place in Cologne this year and Usercentrics will be a prominent exhibitor at the event.
In addition to sharing our expertise on stage, we will also be providing personalized consultations directly at our booth. You can benefit from one-on-one discussions with our experts to address your specific consent management questions and concerns.
Free personalized consultation
Book your free personalized consultation with our experts at our booth and they will answer your questions. Ask them about privacy compliance, cookie banners, user data collection and storage, or consent-based digital marketing.
- Check if your banner is privacy compliant.
- Learn how to use your cookie banner to get more users to accept marketing cookies.
- Ask about strategies for collecting and analyzing higher quality user data.
- Learn how to build trust with customers using clear consent management and privacy policies.
- Get expert advice and tools to help you comply with privacy regulations, build user trust, and grow your business.
Who can benefit from this meeting?
You can especially benefit from this meeting if your company:
- sells products or services to users and collects user data for marketing purposes
- needs to comply with local privacy laws and is looking for professional tools and strategies to achieve compliance
- needs to use various cookies on their website and avoid potentially hefty fines for noncompliant use
Schedule a meeting time that is convenient for you.
Get to know fraud0
We will be sharing the booth with fraud0, which helps companies protect themselves from fake activity created by bots, such as fraudulent ad impressions. They offer AI-based technology that easily integrates with the Usercentrics Consent Management Platform.