Gartner had predicted that by the end of 2023, 65% of the world’s population would have their data and privacy protected by modern regulations. Now they predict that by the end of 2024 it will be 75% of the population.
New legislations such as Digital Marketers Act (DMA) impose restrictions on social networks, search engines, video-sharing platforms, operating systems, cloud computing services, and online advertising services owned by large digital corporations. By imposing obligations on gatekeepers and enhancing user control over personal data, the DMA aims to create a more transparent and user-centric digital ecosystem.
What does this mean for you and your business? It means that compliance is no longer an option. But privacy compliance does not have to negatively affect your bottom line.
We will show you how privacy compliance benefits your business.
What you’ll learn
- The importance of data privacy regulations that affect your business
- How to apply effective strategies to profit from privacy compliance
- How to optimize your consent banner to increase opt-in rates
- How to build trust with customers using clear consent management and privacy policies
Who can benefit from this webinar?
This webinar can benefit any organization that collects and manages user data for business purposes. The key takeaways are particularly relevant for:
- Companies that sell their products or services to users and collect user data for marketing purposes via websites.
- Companies that need to comply with local privacy laws and are looking for professional tools and strategies to achieve compliance.
- Website owners who want to use various cookies and avoid potentially hefty fines for non-compliant use.
¹the webinar partner is Nexer Group